Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I wonder if young kids can't catch the stomach flu

So Russ and I caught Trevor's bug starting Sunday night. Felt pretty bad yesterday, but it's fine today. And neither one of us puked, so at least that's good. But I have no idea how Gwen didn't get it. I thought I was really good at cleaning up after Trevor. He didn't even move during Friday, so he wasn't in contact with anything around Gwen. And I washed my hands a ton. But I wasn't very good about not giving her kisses, or holding her hand which she loves to put in her mouth. So I'm wondering why she hasn't gotten it. I guess we aren't out of the woods yet, but I figured if she would have gotten it, it should have been by now.

Anyway....Sunday was a good day. We were able to go out to Kevin and Kelsey's house and watch the Masters. Trevor enjoyed the fact that Trevor won, although he usually cheers for Tiger as himself, so it was a little confusing as to see "T-R-E-V-O-R" playing golf. But he was quick to point out that he was not Trevor J. Preschool has them now picking up their last names and putting them into the basket to show that they are here. We had a lovely dinner and had a lovely time. Thanks for hosting K family!

Then yesterday, we had to call in the family members to help us out. If we could have, I think we would have slept all day. Nothing got done here. So I also wanted to thank Bubba, Grandma and Amy for coming over to help us out. It sure was a ton easier to rest up and feel much better today. Thank you!!!

No comments: