Friday, April 25, 2008

Busy week

Not a whole lot going on, other than trying to keep everything in order. I hear Trevor has been practicing hard for his preschool program next Thursday. And at the same time he is looking forward to going back to the lake that same weekend. I have a feeling that the next week is really going to drag by though because the weather is going to be dreadful. I have to say, that I wasn't really convinced that global warming was all that bad of a thing if confined to Bloomington, Minnesota. Where is the darn warm weather?

Gwen has been napping in her usual fashion. Not all that great. I wonder if today is a day for nap strikes because she was up shortly after 5 am this morning. I'm going to have to do a coffee drive-thru on our way to the big gym.

She is really trying to get herself crawling or at least scooting in a forward direction. She knows that she can somehow do it, but can't quite put it all together yet. If it were warmer, I would be able to take off her pjs and she could get more traction with just her legs.

Hopefully I'll get some things crossed off the to-do list and maybe a little more sleep. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: