Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What is with my memory?

So I was thinking back recently to all the things that happened to me and when. Specifically when I was sick, or other events and trying to remember how old I was. For some reason, (and I'm pretty sure this wasn't really the case) I seem to think everything happened to me when I was in 2nd grade.

So lets see....if someone where to ask me when these things happened, right now I would say 2nd grade:
  • I threw up in class
  • I got the chicken pox
  • I had my lip cut to lessen my "David Letterman" look (or Michael Strahan, whichever you prefer)
  • The Space Shuttle crash

So of course now my memory is failing again and I cannot remember the other things that fell into this category. But I think it is because everything is tied to that time in my life. Too stressful or something. Hmmm.....What could an 8 year-old be stressed out about at that point?

No comments: