Friday, January 18, 2008

Back into the cute phase

It has been a while, and I know part of it was the whole holiday upheaval, but Trevor seems to be back to his cute self. Which I really missed. Plus I missed how much we played together. But recently, he has been asking to play with me and I've been trying to spend as much time playing with him as I can.

Some of the things we do are: Cars (of course) - He's Lightning McQueen and I'm Mater. Trains - He's Thomas and I'm Percy. Hockey - I'm the cheerleader, he's the hockey player. I also have to make note that when he is asked who his best friend is, he says Mommy. Awwwww. Granted, I'm not his only best friend....also Daddy, Elizabeth, Alexander and a few other preschool classmates. But for now, I'll take it! It's cute...in my eyes.

No comments: