Sunday, January 6, 2008

A little update on Gwen

Well, my baby girl is now officially 3 months old. And while I'm still having a hard time remembering what Trevor was like exactly at this age, I do know a few things for sure. Trevor was rolling over at about 2 1/2 months. Gwen doesn't at all seem interested in that stuff. She is doing very well in her bumbo seat until she gets bored, and it seems like she only needs a little propping (is that a word?) and she will balance herself sitting up. It seems like it took Trevor until about 6 months before he was sitting up. I'm wondering if part of it is their personality. Gwen could sit and look at people's faces and SMILE forever. And with Trevor, I remember laughing because he always wanted to smile at things that were not alive. Lights, clocks, pictures, stars, etc. And Gwen also tries to have a conversation when one is going on.

Another thing...she is doing really well sleeping at night, and I think might be getting into a little schedule at napping during the day. I still can't put her in a crib for naps because she is a fitful sleeper (right now) but she will sleep for a few hours in the afternoon and a short nap right away in the morning which helps with Trevor.

We are off to Bubba's today, so maybe this week I'll get the gabbing video of Miss Gwendolyn. She really is a doll!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Look at how much she's changed!! She's just a doll!