Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Wonderful World of Wheels

I have no idea when (hopefully I don't have to say if) we will make it to Disney World. I hope it is before Trevor outgrows his love of Cars. Or I should say before Disney has another hit like they did with Cars. I have heard and seen pictures of kids that went to Disney's MGM Studios where you can get your picture taken with Lightning McQueen.

So Russ heard on the radio that the World of Wheels was coming to town. They were going to have a lot of old style cars as well as Bumblebee from Transformers and Lightning McQueen! Yipee! I will say that entrance to the event was practically as much as a darn admission to MGM, to pretty much just see LMQ, but I think it was well worth it. I think Trevor would have stood next to his hero for most of the day if we would have let him.

There was also a racing truck which happened to have the number 8 on the side of it, but we could not coax him to get in for a picture. I'm pretty sure he was afraid it would turn on and he would have to drive away. But he did think that was kinda cool as well.

So thank you daddy for telling us about the show! Hopefully he'll enjoy that memory for years to
come.

2 comments:

Erika said...

OMG, that is FABULOUS! He must have been so thrilled!

I can't wait to show my kids!

Erika said...

Bryce LOVED it!!! He wanted to know where King was and then he was disappointed that this McQueen didn't talk. I gotta see if Lightning is coming to my town anytime soon!