Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've been meaning to post

For probably 3 days or so now. 3 days ago, I would have titled the post "Someone save me from the screaming!" because Gwen was really into the screaming about everything. Not even often screaming in a negative way. She screams in delight, but it can be hard on the ears. Of course since I thought about writing it, she seems to turn off of it.

Today has been an awesome day. Although it took a while for Gwen to get back to sleep this morning, and she has been much gassier than normal, she has now taken two-hour naps today. I'm betting we are only a few months away (hopefully sooner!) to getting Gwen into a nice routine. Funny thing, is I'm sure as we get her into a routine, the summer will be here where Trevor will be out of preschool and we can't do anything with ECFE for her. But at least we can get out of the house, go for walks to the park....I just hope then it won't be me worrying because she has to keep us close to the house due to her naps. Goodness...if it isn't one thing it's another!!!

On another note about Trevor, it's with great sadness that I think we have given up the afternoon nap. I am, however, asking him to be upstairs for what he still calls a nap. Basically it's an hour where I can get some things done, if Gwen decides she will nap at the same time. But I hear I'm not the only one around Trevor's age with the naps going away. I hope I can get the same run of luck with Gwen too.

No comments: